Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: This forum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    This forum

    Sucks! No other way to put it really.. this thing has been going down the crapper for quite some time now. Couple years ago I can remember when there were actual discussions with no arguing or just off the wall immature posting. This forum was well managed then also. I just can`t believe how bad it has really got. It`s rediculous! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This forum

    Quick question, not be rude or anything, but if you believe that why do you continue to read and post on the forum?

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: This forum

    when`s last time I've posted on sports forum?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This forum

    Not for sure, its not like I look for your posts. I was just asking a simple question.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: This forum

    Well I actually quit posting over 2 weeks ago. Just isn`t the same anymore. Because just like this thread there has to be some smart alleck remark made to every post. I just read the sports forum today for the first time in a while. Wouldn`t read it at all if I hadn`t been apart of this forum for 4 years, and now it just comes as habit.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This forum

    A smart aleck comment? LOL....I asked a simple question I thought your simple mind could handle. Now thats a smart aleck comment for you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: This forum

    Honestly, its not been the same for quite some while now. I would go so far to venture and to no disrespect, people like you who posted while you were in highschool and still playing did a lot of the ruining.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This forum

    [ QUOTE ]
    when`s last time I've posted on sports forum?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [ QUOTE ]
    Re: Tenn/Florida [Re: 1inStripes]
    #280198 - 09/17/06 12:38 PM Edit Reply Quote



    There should be a law against coaches stupidity. How many times have you called a block in the back and a coach yelling wanting a clip, because he has no idea what the difference in the 2 are?

    --------------------


    "Show class, have pride and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself."


    [/ QUOTE ]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •